Tuesday, July 8, 2008

procrastination: friend or enemy?

Current tuneage: November Rain - Guns N Roses

It's times when I have very little to do that I actually find it harder to begin writing. It's times like this I've considered giving up typing my stories (temporarily... or at least the first draft) and hand writing them, or even investing in some sort of word processor. Instant access to the internet only gives room for more distractions ("okay, just one more check of the email before I start to work..." "just one more game of solitaire...").

So my conclusion today is this: the more work I actually have to do, the more I get done.

That being said, I'm off to be productive. I hate to admit it, but this blog has the occasional tendency to be one of those "just one more" things to do before I get to writing...

No comments: