Wednesday, June 11, 2008

first post ever

Ok, so I'm new to this whole blog thing, but a college graduate should be able to handle it, right? (Thanks to Indiana University for the degree!) Bear with me as I learn how to make it look a little prettier, but for now, I'm pretty pleased.

Updates? Well, for those of you following the developing story on my hand, it's not broken (whew!) In fact, the ugly colors are nearly gone and I've spent the last two and a half days typing furiously with little or no pain.

Thanks in part to not having worked on it since last Wednesday, much of the furious typing went towards finishing novel #2! The first draft was officially finished yesterday and it's absolutely killing me that I have to restrain myself from beginning the rewriting process. But in the meantime, I'll keep myself busy with my new blog and perhaps a short story or two.

My first novel is still being shopped around to different agents. Two agencies have partials (just a few sample chapters) and another just requested the full manuscript on an exclusive basis (!)

More to come soon!

1 comment:

Marty McKee said...

Greatest blog ever? Or could be if not for that repulsive IU logo.

Go Salukis!